SuperClean Saves the Day

Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
Look! Up in the sky! It’s a bird.
It’s a plane!
It’s SuperClean!

Yes, it’s SuperClean, strange visitor from another planet who came to earth with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal paint strippers. 
Games Workshop GW Squat Land Train paint stripped clean SuperClean
Even though it has been a few weeks since my last post, it certainly didn't take SuperClean long to finish the job. SuperClean stripped the disgusting paint off of that figure in less than 8 hours. Amazing!
Epic Squats Land Train Battle Car SuperClean paint stripper
You can see the results for yourself. When I took them out of their bath, half of the paint sloughed off and the rest easily was removed with a minute or two of work with a toothbrush. Easy! These models are clean and ready to be primed and repainted.

+ + + + + 

And now for something a little off topic. In addition to miniature games, I also enjoy boardgames of all sorts. I own Arkham Horror, Dark Moon, Up Front, Space Hulk, Combat Commander, etc. It's a pretty wide range. As I was browsing through BoardGameGeek a few days ago, I stumbled across this banner:
Techno Bowl Arcade Football Unplugged banner Tech?No! Tech Kickstarter
I was intrigued. It reminded me of Blood Bowl. So I clicked the link and took a look. The intro video looked okay. But then I scrolled down and looked at the gameplay video... and I was blown away. The mechanics on this game are brilliant. It's so simple, yet strategically deep. There's no downtime for either player. The game is exciting and fun.

So I backed it! Ha ha! It is my first Kickstarter and I am excited that it has already funded. Brent Spivey is no stranger to creating miniatures rules (Havoc, Mayhem, Rogue Planet, and Battlefield [Origins 2013 nominee]) and he applies this expertise to the arena of old school arcade football with brilliant results. 

Click the link and check it out. If you don't like it, maybe you know someone who might. Hurry! Only four days to go!

Comments

Popular Posts