Wargame Terrain - Sword and the Flame

A few years ago I was the guest at a friend's table to play a game of The Sword and the Flame. Mad Guru is a true artist when it comes to wargaming scenics. The level of detail is amazing and it was a true joy to play on it.
Mad Guru Colonial Wars Pathan SquadPainter 28mm
I won't go into the details of my side's humiliating defeat. Instead I will show off one of the nicest tables that I have ever had the pleasure to play on. Enjoy!
Mad Guru Colonial Wars Pathan victory SquadPainter 28mm Empress Miniatures British
Okay... I couldn't resist showing one picture of the debacle. Please note how we are penned into our staging area. We can't even get out of the blocks. The Pathans had us bottled up from the start. Ah well.
This is museum quality terrain. If only my generalship could have matched it...

Comments

Popular Posts