On the Painting Table - February 2017

I have not had a lot of time recently to paint, but I have been putting in a few minutes here and there. This is what I have been working on in January and early February.

EPIC Squats Bikers Trikes Gyrocopters Overlord Airship Hawk Wargames Dropfleet Commander Scourge Frigates

The work on Epic Squats continues with some bikers, trikes, and gyrocopters. There is also an Overlord airship floating in the background.

I took a quick break to paint up a few Scourge frigates from Hawk War-games' excellent Dropfleet Commander. Their models are so easy to paint up: silver, Nuln Oil wash, dry brush, inks, pick out the eyes, and varnish. What could be easier?

Historical miniature enthusiasts, do not despair! I also played a game of A Coat of Steel with my friends in January. I'll have a battle report on that soon.



Comments

Popular Posts