I finished my Seven Years War Swiss Eptingen regiment and I couldn't be happier! I thought that they turned out particularly well.
GMB. I really messed up on the one with the cross and the flames. It was so bad that I tried to pull it apart off of the pole... until I started to rip it. I quickly stuck it back together and then did my best to touch up the misaligned edges with paint. It isn't noticeable at all on the table, but if you look closely you'll see it. I guess the moral of the story here is to not mess with the flags too much once the glue is on them. Wait until they dry and then touch them up with paint as best as you can. Finishing the edges hides a lot of mistakes.
Leuthen Journal fame, as well as Michael Davis of Horse & Musket, for providing me immeasurable advice and assistance in the creation of this unit. Without their timely responses to my innumerable questions I would not have been able to complete this unit. Any errors are entirely of my own doing. I doff my tricorn to you both!
I am especially pleased with the drummer... which you can hardly see in these photos. The lace looks particularly good. I also thought that the arm chevrons turned out well.
The other flag turned out really well! The bottom didn't have the fleur de lis printed to the edge and it looked weird having a blank white stripe down there. So I took some grey and a small brush and painted them in. Then I put a little bit of yellowish tan in there to give them some color. They blend in very will the other fleur de lis on the banner.