Battlegroup Kursk - Italeri Sd. Kfz. 11 & PAK 40 - Part 2

Things are coming along nicely! I have completed the treads and undercarriage. In addition, I have started to put up the sides.


Something tells me that I should be doing all of this top part at the same time to get the fitment right, but I only have 40 minutes or so before I have to leave for work in the morning and I am still learning my way around. I have a feeling that there will be some gaps and overlaps. 


Oh! I just spotted the comment on my previous post by Piers and I admit that I am a bit starstruck! Piers I love your armor and infantry and photography and this is all your fault that I am in this scale and now I am going to pull my airbrush out of mothballs and the way you did your British infantryman that you use for your icon is brilliant and I wish that you had a tutorial on it so that I could steal some ideas.

Phew. Glad I got that out.

Comments

Popular Posts