Victrix Austrians - First Stand Hot Glue

Now we're quickly moving toward the finish line. The end is in sight. A funny thing happens when the figures get based up like this: I always wonder why I spent so much darn time getting rid of every single imperfection in my painting when you can't even tell once they are on the base. This time I tried to not be such a perfectionist.

I have just finished hot gluing eight figures onto the Litko base along with two tufts of coir cut from a doormat. The next step is to use some spackle to build up the base to the level of the feet and coir. Using a putty knife makes this job a snap.

I have no idea what the difference is between "high performance" and a regular or even low performance spackle is... but when I was at the store I didn't want to take any chances.

Comments

  1. They look great! Nice work. Dean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dean! They seem to be coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment