On my Painting Table - December 2017

Happy Christmas to all of you! It has been a busy past few weeks and I have not painted nearly as much as I would have liked. But, as you can see below, a few items made it to the finish line while five more are waiting on deck.
SquadPainter on my painting table Hawk War-games UCM cruisers Dropfleet Commander W40K Space Hulk GW
I finished painting my starter box of Dropfleet Commander! My lovely wife gave it to me last Christmas and I had thrust it aside while I worked on other group projects with my friends. But I am pleased to report that with the completion of the UCM Cruisers that I am ready to play!

In the background you can see some other miniatures waiting: five Space Hulk Terminators. I have already given them a zenithal prime in anticipation of trying out Thomas David's speed painting technique on them. Hopefully I'll do them justice.

What are you painting right now? After my efforts on my box of War of the Roses archers I find myself in a sci-fi state of mind. Feel free to leave a comment below.

_____________
Related
Space Hulk Posts
Dropfleet Commander Posts

Comments

Popular Posts