First Space Hulk Terminator (almost) Done!

I've been working on and off again on this project for a while. Today I'm excited to announce that the first Space Hulk Terminator is completed.

Games Workshop Space Hulk Terminator speed painting zenithal highlighting SquadPainter Thomas David technique

Well, I thought he was completed. But when I looked at this photo, I realized that I forgot to freehand his name on his banners. Oops.

It took a number of false starts before I got here. I finally used the Thomas David zenithal highlighting + washes to great effect. I also used a number of different tutorials to help with the scrolls, gold color, gems, and lenses.

The others aren't too far behind. They'll look great on the board!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Barks! I'm pleased with them as well. They'll make a brave team in the hulk.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts