Blood Bowl - Speed Painting Human Team Completed

I finished up my Blood Bowl Human team and I'm pleased at the outcome. They look good! I followed the Games Workshop tutorial pretty closely. The only variation was that I used Vallejo Game Color paints.
Games Workshop Blood Bowl Humans Speed Painting Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish
I like how the bases turned out. I used some old-school flock (that I think comes from dyed sawdust) and a few patches of glued on GW gravel. It looks like a pitch around midseason.
Games Workshop Blood Bowl Humans Speed Painting Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish GW Reikland Reavers finished
I used a couple of coats of Humbrol brush-on gloss to seal them, and then I brushed on two coats of Army Painter Anti-Shine Matte Varnish.

As you can see from the background, the Orcs are well on their way!

Comments

Popular Posts