Blood Bowl - Speed Painting Human Team, Part 2

Here is my human team, the Reikland Reavers, halfway done. After I finished my test figure, I wanted to get cracking on the rest of the team.
Games Workshop GW Blood Bowl Human Speed Painting Vallejo Game Color VGC SquadPainter Ink Wash Decals Microsol Microset
I followed the tutorial on the Games Workshop YouTube site exactly, but I used Vallejo Game Color instead of Citadel paints.
Games Workshop GW Blood Bowl Human Speed Painting Vallejo Game Color VGC SquadPainter Ink Wash Decals Microsol Microset
They turned out well. Although I used a few speed painting techniques like washing the whole miniature in ink and not fully highlighting certain areas as suggested by the video, I think that there may be other ways to shave even more time off of each figure.
Games Workshop GW Blood Bowl Human Speed Painting Vallejo Game Color VGC SquadPainter Ink Wash Decals Microsol Microset
I especially like the decals, which bring some quick details to the miniature. I used Microsol and Microset to help them lay on the complex surfaces.

It didn't take me long to finish the rest of the team!



Comments

Popular Posts