Dropfleet Commander - UCM Frigates

I put the last few brushstrokes onto some Hawk Wargames UCM Frigates.

In keeping with my recent goals of speed-painting, I relied on quick techniques for most of the work: drybrushing and ink washes were used on 80% of the model.
Hawk Wargames Dropfleet Commander UCM Frigate drybrush ink wash speed painting
I did pick out a few panels, the guns, the red missiles up front, and the engines. But that was my only detail work. Most of the body work was done with my ELF Contour brush and Vallejo Model Color paints.
Hawk Wargames Dropfleet Commander UCM Frigate drybrush ink wash speed painting Sulaco
I was trying to have the ships look like the Sulaco from Aliens, and I think that I achieved it.
Hawk Wargames Dropfleet Commander UCM Frigate drybrush ink wash speed painting Sulaco Aliens style

Next up: three UCM Cruisers!

Comments

Popular Posts