Flames of War: Early Germans - PaK36 Platoon

My new project is officially underway! The Flames of War figures arrived last week and I am ready to go.

I decided to begin with a German PaK36 platoon. The unit mostly consists of infantry which is comfortable for me (I have not had a lot of experience painting armor). The guns will be a good initiation for me and I will learn a lot painting the motorcycles and Krupp Kfz 70 trucks. I will be trying to follow WarpainterBrother's PaK36 platoon with my own work. Having those clear photos to reference will help me with my own color choice and placement.

I have also began researching a Secret Project which is so audacious and so far beyond anything that I have ever attempted that it cannot be described until it is further along. Stay tuned...

Comments

Popular Posts