Basing (and Rebasing) Napoleonic French Infantry


The painting was completed last weekend and here is a shot from Wednesday of the basing in progress. I am very pleased at how the second stand (purple pom-poms) turned out. The paint job is good and I did it in under three weeks which is very fast for me!


Comments

  1. Gaz -

    Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. I missed your comment.

    They are 28mm plastic Perrys with the exception of the two sergeants which are metal.

    - Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, any chance you can remember what paints you used with these, the are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, Adam!

      Yes, I can remember the paints that I used: Foundry. At that time I wasn't interested in mixing paints so I went with the Foundry triads and used Dallimore's technique for painting.

      If you need more information that that, feel free to reply. Thanks again for reading!

      Delete

Post a Comment